CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Mischief with Elliott the Elf

This morning the kids woke up to find this:



He decided to spill the sugar and write his name in it. Silly little elf! He's always causing so much trouble! But we are definitely having tons of fun! :)

I wonder what he will get into tonight?!

Today started out beautifully, the weather was crazy warm and it felt like Spring, then all of a sudden it started pouring and now it's chilly again. Oh well. It was nice while it lasted, the only problem is when it rains I can't bring myself to do anything. I'm always so tired. Even not it's almost 6pm and I'm ready for bed. Of course if I did I would end up waking up at 3am and not be able to go back to sleep. Now I am rambling lol 
Look for more mischief to come with Elliott :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment