CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 15

I just love this, don't you?


The kids are finally headed back to school today! Hooray! I am looking forward to a nap this afternoon. I stayed up watching For Colored Girls, which I don't recommend. I love Tyler Perry but this movie was a lot of nothing with a side of disturbing. I'm sad that I am so tired because of it. Looks like I will be drinking lots of coffee to make it through this morning, I'd give anything for another hour of sleep this morning.

This morning I am thankful for my momma. She is the best mom ever, yesterday she went to pick up the kids meds for me, she always does things like that. My mom will bend over backwards for people, she is always here for me and I don't know what I would do without her. Thanks mom for always being there for me and being a great mom. I am truly blessed to have such a great mom.



0 comments:

Post a Comment