CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 3


The countdown to Thanksgiving continues! It's November 3rd and I am thankful it's Thursday lol. The weekend is in site which means I can sleep in. Do you see a pattern in my morning posts? To say I am not a morning person is an understatement.

But really, today I am thankful for my salvation. How lucky am I that I have a God who looks over me , protects me and leads me? How lucky I am that I have a Jesus who paid the ultimate price so that I can live forever in eternity? I know it all sounds very cliche' but I truly feel thankful that I am able to have a relationship with the God of the universe and it is nothing that I have ever experienced. There have been many many times that I walked away but every time I came back He was there with open arms. I have been lucky enough to experience Gods unfailing love, and although I fall.....a lot, He is there to pick me up! How amazing is that! He has pulled me out of some really dark places, and for that alone I am Thankful!

I am truly blessed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment