CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 4



Good day! Pretend I'm saying that in a British accent. :) hehe. I love accents. Annnnnnnyyyywaaaayyyy,
Today has been a wonderful, relaxing, sleeping in kinda day! The kids were off school today and they slept in and we have just laid around doing nothing and watching TV. I went to the dollar store and got a few crafts to do with them, which they loved. Now if you know me , you know that I hate paint and markers but I broke down and decided to let them finger paint lol. They had a good time so that is all that matters.




I bought these cute little wooden plaques at the dollar store and had them each paint them and  put their hand prints on them. I still have to write their names and date on them.



Today I am thankful for the quality time I get to spend with my kids! I feel very blessed that I am able to be a stay at home mom and take care of them.  I am learning to take my days one day at a time and enjoy every day that I get to spend with them. They grow up so fast and I am glad that I get to watch them become such awesome little people.





0 comments:

Post a Comment