CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 12 & 13



Yesterday I didn't have a chance to post because I was completely exhausted by the time I got home. We went to our friends house warming party and stayed there pretty much all day and night. So I was beat. Today we had a ton of people over for the Ravens game and I got to try out a few recipes I got on Pinterest. For those of you who have no idea what it is, definitely check it out because it's life changing lol. I have become super motivated, crafty and organized thanks to this site. It's fantastic! I have spent the last 4 days cleaning, organizing and rearranging my house because I caught the cleaning bug. Leo has no idea what happened to his wife but he likes it. hehehe. I still have a ton of laundry to finish even though I did like 10 loads already. I feel like I can never catch up.



Anyway, today I am thankful for awesome parties with awesome people! I had a good time yesterday and today and I love all of my awesome friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment