CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 14



Another day that Maddie was home from school , she had 103 fever this morning and was crying of an ear ache. I'm telling you if  it's not one thing, it's another. Caden woke up with his eyes crusted shut....awesome. So I took them both to the doctors to get some medicine because clearly things are not getting any better around here lol. So it turns out that Maddie has croup, a sinus infection, and a double ear infection. Caden has a double ear infection, a sinus infection and an eye infection. So They are on a ton a meds. I'm just glad we got this taken care of because I hate seeing my babies sick.  I'm hoping they are feeling better enough for school tomorrow. 

Leo started his 4/10's at work this week, meaning he works 4 10 hour days so he has to go in at 4:30 which SUCKS!  But the plus side is that he is off on Friday so we are camping out with this kids. It's going to be a lot of fun....as long as they are feeling better :/

Anyway, Today I am thankful for my health.....although I have a slight cough I am pretty lucky that so far it hasn't been too bad. Because every mom knows that it sucks being a mom and being sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment