CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness 2012 : Best friends!



Today I am thankful for my best friend Janelle. Not only is she my BFF but she's Caden's Godmother. I've known her since we were little and she has been there for me through all of the craziness of my life! She's the person I call for everything, if I'm having a bad day, if I need to vent or complain, or even for just a random thought. She's super crafty and creative so between the 2 of us you can only imagine the crazy stuff we come up with. She's also responsible for making the kids cakes. :) 

 Most of the time we share a brain, and know what each other is thinking with just a look. We're so much alike it's scary. We even buy the same clothes, completely accidentally. lol We laugh, cry, gossip, complain, act crazy, shop all day in heals until our feet feel like they are going to fall off, and have laugh hysterically every time we are together. 

I love our girls days out, like today, lunch and shopping all day or our girls night in, baking,drinking wine and staying up all night talking. We have fun no matter what we do.




0 comments:

Post a Comment