CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness 2012 : Those little moments



Today has been insanely busy. I went from Alanna's dance class, to Caden's 1st soccer game. Then straight to Madison's theatre rehearsal, back to Caden's 2nd and last game of the season, and then back to get Maddie. Needless to say I was ready for bed at 7pm and I'm losing my voice. I'm sure that will make Leo very happy! So we ended the evening with everyone laying in my bed and watching movies :)

Moving on....

It's day 3 of reflecting on what I am thankful for, and today I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my family. Being able to just enjoying laying around and watching movies, and just spending quality time together. I know the time will come before I know it when my kids will never want to be home, so I am grateful for the time that I have to spend with them while they are all still little.

This is from a few weeks ago but I still love it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment