CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

Goodbye September, Hello October



It's October 1st!! I have never been so excited for the first of a month as I am for October. It's my favorite month of the year. It's the time where the weather is cooling down, but not yet cold enough for a coat. Pumpkin coffee becomes a regular, the leaves are changing to beautiful colors, and going to the farm is the highlight of my month. We usually plan a trip or two to the pumpkin farms. This year we are planning a family trip, and Alanna and Caden are both going for school. I love it!


This is also the month when I first became a mom. Miss. Madison will be 8 in just a few days!! We also try and make it to at least one haunted house, even though I'm easily scared, it's a tradition with our friends to go. I can't wait for all of the fun fall activities to do with the kids this month. I am hoping to make it to the apple farm for apple picking so we can make our famous caramel apples again this year...I know the kids love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment