CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Wedding Festivities



This weekend my best friend got married!! I was so honored to be her Matron of Honor...even though I was more stressed out about her wedding then she was. hahaha. She was absolutely stunning, and the whole wedding was beautiful! Madison and Caden were the flower girl and ring bearer and I can't even express how stinkin cute they were...that's why I have to add a pic.





I was suppose to say a speech at the wedding but between all of the last minute running and craziness, I didn't have a chance to write one so I decided to write one on here for her. Not to mention I'm not good at public speaking, and half of the room was my ex husbands family (she married my ex husbands brother) Although I'm still close to most of them, it may have been a little uncomfortable for some.
This gorgeous pic was taken by Jennifer Lehman Photography  (If you're in the Baltimore/PA area...check her out)



Janelle, we have known each other since we were little. Despite the fact that we didn't like each other for the first 10 years or so hahaha, I'm glad in the end that we became such good friends. I can't imagine not having someone like you in my life, you're like the sister I never wanted! :) You have been there for me through it all, shot gun weddings, children, heartaches, divorce and remarriage. You are the person I go to for advice, consolation, and complaining. Mostly because we think so much a like, although I don't know if that's good or bad. I like that I have a friend who I can be completely honest with without judgement and call when someone is getting on my nerves and I need to vent. lol I look forward to sitting around and complaining about our husbands when we are old ,and starting our wine and baking nights back up when you get back from your honeymoon! I see how much you both have grown as people since you've started dating, and you guys were made for each other. You compliment each other so well, he's passive and you're crazy. LOL I am so happy that you found someone who makes you happy and I wish you both all of the happiness in the world. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

Here's some more candid pics from her wedding:
































0 comments:

Post a Comment