CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

God Bless The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You

Three years ago today I married my best friend! As you can tell from the heading, Bless the Broken Road was our wedding song. It seemed so fitting since we ended up back together. :) I'm so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with such an amazing man, I never in a million years thought I'd be where I am today. Three beautiful kids, a wonderful husband, our own home, and unbelievably happy. I'm so blessed!
Leo and I met when I was 16 at church, and to be honest I didn't really even notice him. haha  He didn't catch my eye until the summer I turned 19 and somehow out of the blue we started hanging out as friends and then it turned into dating for a few short months and we parted ways. After 4 years he just walked back into my life and swept me off my feet, and I still haven't touched the ground yet! Who would have thought? But after a few months I knew he was the one I was going to be with forever and exactly one year from the time we started dating, we were married. And I'm loving every second of it.


Of course our wedding day was no walk in the park (no pun intended....we got married in a park) it rained all morning while we were getting ready, and as you know, an outdoor wedding + rain isn't exactly ideal. But I was determined to have it outside and after many many prayers, and being an hour late, the rain stopped  on our way there and the sun came out for the ceremony and pictures. I wont even get into the caterer issues...let's just say I had an awesome group of people helping me and without them I wouldn't have had a wedding! But in the end it was a perfect day! One of the happiest days of my life and everyday just seems to get better and better. 
Here are a few of my favorite pics  of the day *sigh*
My girls

My daddy & I







Family pic...I can't believe how small the kids were!





Maddie & I...she was sooo little 

Caden...the grump....he still makes this face lol


Leo, I fall more in love with you everyday. You have blessed me in so many ways and I'm so lucky to be able to spend my life with you! You truly make me whole and I am so grateful for everything you do for us. Happy Anniversary!! I love you Always & Forever!


0 comments:

Post a Comment