CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year: Back To School



It's that time of the year again! I can't believe how fast this summer went. I didn't get a chance to post much this summer but I feel like we blinked and it was over. We did get to enjoy a weekend away in Rehoboth Beach, although it rained most of the weekend. But I have mixed emotions about the start of the school year. I'm not looking forward to getting up early and taking the kids everyday, but I love Fall.  So I'm ready for the season to start, the weather to cool, and all of the fun Fall festivities to begin! 

This year Miss. Madison is a 2nd grader and Caden started Kindergarten, which is a full day of school! They started with a gradual entrance program where he went a half day with me on Monday, a half day alone on Tuesday, and a full day on Wednesday. He did so well with the adjustment, and other then coming home tired and a little whiny, he loves it. I'm having a bit of a hard time with the fact that Alanna will be starting preschool on Tuesday. She will go 2 days a week and she is so excited. I don't know how I feel about my baby starting school, but she's ready!









Caden's first FULL day of school






0 comments:

Post a Comment