CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Blanket Fairy

I have come across this amazing organization called The Blanket Fairy .  Basically it is an organization started to help put a smile on a child's face that is going through the fight for their life. She makes blankets and sends them to children going through chemo to keep warm. When I saw this I knew I wanted to get involved, especially being that I love to sew and make blankets! So I have decided to use my business Flutterbug Boutique help out and make some blankets to donate. If anyone is interested in helping with the cost of fabric for these blanket please, please let me know. For those of you who sew know that fabric is not cheap! Any donation given will go toward the fabric and materials used to make as many blankets as I can to send! Also 20% of all orders of my products will go towards the cost of fabric as well.With your help I know we can donate a bunch of warm cozy blankets for these little ones! Please consider helping this cause and check out her site. You can also check her out on facebook at The Blanket Fairy. I will be placing a pay pal donate button on my site or you can use my email flutterbugboutique@hotmail.com, please get the word out and lets get some soft warm blankets to these children!

0 comments:

Post a Comment