CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

Land of Promise

On Saturday a group of us from our church took the kids to The Land of Promise farm for a hayride and pumpkins. They had a blast, and so did we. We have been going there for years but this year was the best by far! We went on a hayride, walked through a corn maze, picked pumpkins, had a camp fire and even got to ride a horse. It was awesome! I would love to share all of the pics but I took over 100 and that is a lot to share lol. The weather was perfect fall weather and the place was so beautiful, it was nice to let the kids run and play all day without worrying so much about them getting hurt. For those who know me know that I used to have a piggy obsession and they had the cutest little piggies ever!  I was so ready to snatch one up and put it in my car along with their adorable little puppy that pee'd evey 5 steps lol. Over all it was an amazing day with great friends . I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life!

Petting the horses



The girls on the hayride





Alanna was so proud of her baby pumpkin

roasting marshmellows



The cutest little puppy sniffing the piggies


The cutest baby pig EVER


The cutest little puppy!


The baby calves


Alanna impatiently waiting her to turn to ride the horse



Leo being silly

On the way home all tired out with the sucker  still in his mouth lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment