CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Autumn

The wind is blowing, the heat is on, time to break out the jackets and long sleeve. For today anyway. Three days ago it was 80*, yesterday and today it was 50*. Burrrrr! What happened to Fall? It went right from Summer to Winter overnight....literally. However, tomorrow it's suppose to be 75. Who knows...I just wish Mother Nature would make up her mind!

All I know is I love Autumn and all things Fall. 


Moving on.....we have some really exciting things going on with us. As you can see I have a new layout...which I adore! My small online business selling my craft things is picking up....check it out here on etsy, Flutterbug Boutique , or my fan page on Facebook . I am also hoping to get a DIY blog up and running soon with tutorials and showcasing some of my craft stuff. I'm just not sure of what direction to take it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed! As for everything else, the monsters are doing well....loving school, soccer, dance, Girl Scouts, gymnastics and everything else that keeps them busy. Maddie's birthday is coming up on Friday. I can't believe she is already 7...time is going way to fast! *tear*

Happy Fall everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment