CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 1



Happy November!! I can't believe October is already gone!As much as I love October, November is one of my favorite months because it makes you think about all of the wonderful things we have to be thankful for! Last year I posted something I am thankful for everyday and it helped me to remember how blessed I am, so I am going to do it again this year. So today is November 1st and I am thankful for coffee and naps!

 I am so tried from Halloween last night. I don't think I would have made it through this morning without my French Vanilla coffee and I fully plan on taking a nice nap as soon as I drop Caden off at school at 12:45 :)

Speaking of Halloween, the kids were the cutest Belle, Captain America and Bumble Bee EVER! They had a great day and made out like bandits with the candy. The had a parade and party in school, then we took them trick or treating before Leo had to go to work. Then we ended at a Trunk or Treat at our church. Overall it was nice but I was exhausted! I was in bed before 11pm...which is not something that happens often. I am usually up until 2 or 3am. But even with the extra sleep I am still tired. I am grateful that I can take a nap soon.

Here are a few pics from yesterday! Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Halloween!


This kids school parties and parade:
Miss Maddie all grown up. She was Cinderella for school

Alanna in her Halloween gear

Alanna's Halloween bow that I made :)

It was poetry day so the kids got up and read their poems! Madison did great, she's such a great reader!

Caden's school party

Caden and his friend Cadence

They're best friends :)


 Trick or Treating after school:
Maddie's Belle hair

My little bumble bee!

The cutest Captain America, Belle and Bumble bee EVER!

Wait, is that Caden or Captain America?

"I'm coming for YOU!"

Pretty Princess Belle

Such a lady

Alanna was yelling "FLY! FLY! FLY!"

Such a sweet little Bumble Bee...but she has quite the sting :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment