CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 17


Four years ago I was in a very dark place. I was completely broken and empty. I was going through a divorce and my whole world was changing as I knew it. I didn't know what to do.  Then he came along and swept me off of my feet. The most amazing, wonderful, loving, accepting man in the whole world.  He came into my life and changed my entire world. He came in with so much love and acceptance that I didn't know what to do with myself , I was (and am) completely head over heals in love. He took in my children as his own and did everything imaginable for us. He is so caring and giving and on September 12, 2009 I became the luckiest woman in the world because I  became his wife! So today I want to say that I am thankful and truly blessed to have such an amazing man in my life and I get to call him my husband. 

Leo, you are such an amazing person and I fall in love with you more and more each day. Thank you for all you do for our family. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I love you more then words can express. 
Always & forever


Photo's by Erin Dickson Photography


0 comments:

Post a Comment