CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 6 &7



I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because I was completely consumed by watching episodes of Veronica Mars, thanks to my friend Janelle. Leo took the Alanna out for the afternoon which meant that I had a whole afternoon of me time to do whatever I choose. So of course I sat around watching Veronica Mars and eating leftover Halloween candy. I mean what else. So as for yesterday I was very thankful that I had a chance to spend the afternoon relaxing alone and watching TV.



As for today, I am not feeling in a very thankful mood, if we are being honest. I'm actually in a pretty crappy mood. I know I should be thankful no matter what, and I guess that I am, but today I am a grump and I don't feel like posting how thankful I am for something. Instead I will just say I am thankful for another day....because I am thankful that I woke up today....grump or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment