CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



The day is here! Last night Sissy and I stayed up and made 8 pies, pineapple upside down cake, cupcakes, pasta & shrimp salad, potato salad, and started the turkey. Now today we have the rest of the yummy stuff to make like my great grandmoms homemade mac & cheese , ham, and mashed potatoes. We are feasting today! We have a 28 lbs turkey and it's HUGE and looks delish! I can't wait to dig in the smell in the house is intoxicating and I am so hungry! :)

This is me stuffing the turkey for the very first time. Needless to say I was completely grossed out lol

Here is the after....it's so pretty :)

Apple Pies
Pineapple upside down cake

Those are just a few of the goodies we made last night! See why I can't wait to eat? What are your favorite Thanksgiving traditions? We are just starting to make traditions for Thanksgiving and I love it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, I hope it's wonderful! Enjoy time with your family! 
Be blessed & Give thanks! 
Much love



0 comments:

Post a Comment