CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 2



Good morning bloggers! Although it is way to early for me and I am not a morning person whatsoever! The only thing I can think about right now is taking a nap lol, but that's beside the point! It's day 2 on my countdown to Thanksgiving! Yay! I can actually say I am really looking forward to the holidays this year. Usually I'm just like bah humbug. I'm not sure what has changed but I like it. I'm ready to pull out the Christmas decor already, and start getting crafty with all of the awesome ideas I have collected on Pinterest! Which is another post for another day.....but lets just say as a crafty mom....I'm OBSESSED!

I digress...




Today I am so thankful to actually have our own home! I feel amazingly blessed that we are able to finally have  a place that is completely ours and I love it! It's big enough for all of us, we have a beautiful yard for the kids to play outside and I just can not wait to decorate for Christmas! Even though I will have to buy some new decorations because ours is very limited considering the size of our old house! But I'm excited to say the least!

As a side note; I do count my blessings every day but this month I thought I would take extra time to talk about them and really reflect on all of the wonderful things I have to be thankful for! I truly am blessed!



0 comments:

Post a Comment