CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 21


Yesterday,our pastor spoke about the real meaning of thankfulness. When you hold our poverty in the USA to the poverty in other countries , those people in our country are rich. Wow, it puts things into perspective. We may not have a fancy car, a huge savings account and a giant house but we have a roof over our heads and food on our table. And when you don't have much you, it really helps you appreciate what you have.

Today I am thankful for the little things like humility. I feel blessed every day but sometimes when bills are late and I don't have the money to buy something I want, things can get a little out of perspective. I get upset or angry when in reality, I have more then a lot of people. My children are clothed and fed, I still have both of my parents ,we are all healthy and happy and we are alive! For that I am truly thankful.


I saw this today and found it fitting to what I have been feeling!

I also want to wish my dad a very HAPPY 88th BIRTHDAY! 
I love you daddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment