CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 16


Last night my sister in law and I went to get all of the food for Thanksgiving dinner! I am getting so excited since this will be the first Thanksgiving that I will be making. I can't wait. My sister in law is going to come over and we are going to cook all night. Thank goodness she knows what she is doing lol. I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving, I also love that I am blogging a lot more, even if no one reads my blog hehehe.

So today I am thankful for Netflix. Because of the Netflix app on my iPhone , I was allowed an extra hour of sleep before Alanna woke up. It kept Caden busy and he laid on the floor in my room watching movies all night. So hats off to you Netflix!


0 comments:

Post a Comment