CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thankfulness ; The Countdown to Thanksgiving Day 9



Today is already the 9th! This month is flying by, and before we know it , it will be that time of the year again! I can say this year I am actually looking forward to the holidays.Maybe because I am making my first Thanksgiving meal this year. I'm pretty excited about it. usually I am stressed with the hustle and bustle of it all and money and such but this year I have a feeling will be different. 

Onto my daily thanks :)....Today I am thankful for my amazing, silly, crazy son , Caden Bryce! He is definitely a mommas boy and loves cuddling. He is very creative and loves to color ,write, and draw. I am very blessed to have him as my son.  








Photo's by Erin Dickson Photography


I love this pic
My 2 favorite guys!


0 comments:

Post a Comment