CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Day's of Thankfulness 2012 : Faith

Well the election has ended and Obama will remain for another 4 years. I can't say that I am happy but I know God has greater plans. And today I am thankful for my Faith. I am thankful to have a loving God who is forgiving and loves unconditionally. I am far from perfect and I stumble more then I stand but God has always been right there waiting for me and pulling me up when I fall. He has carried me through so much and welcomed me with open arms when I walked away. So I am thankful for my  personal relationship with Him., and I know he has big plans for my life!




In a world that’s still trembling in the wake of the fall, our hearts are desperate for hope.
They’re hungry for freedom.
They’re longing for redemption.
And here’s the good news.
In Christ, we have all three.

0 comments:

Post a Comment