CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 5, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness 2012 : Mom



Today I am thankful for my mom. She is such a wonderful and caring person. She would do anything for anyone. She is so giving and is always there for me for whatever I need....even if it's driving to my house to pick up my bank card and bring it to me at Walmart because Leo stole it and forgot to give it back. lol My mom has been running the dance program at the rec center for about 11 yrs and at least 10 yrs at another place before she came to Watersedge. She's there at least 6 days a week and spends hours at home doing paperwork to make sure everything is running smoothly. She's also the most organized person I know, I definitely didn't inherit that gene! But overall I am really lucky to have such a great mom, who has been a great example for me and taught me how to be a mom. Thanks for being a great mom! I love you!

I forgot to add this last night!



0 comments:

Post a Comment