CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Today's Elliott Adventure

Well since Elliott has been such a naughty little elf he decided to do a good deed today. He read all of his friends a story. See he can be a nice little elf. Let's just see what he gets into tonight :)



Onto other news, Caden came home from school today with 102.7 fever. I don't know what is with these kids but they just will not get any better! And I have no idea how Alanna is not catching it, other then her runny nose, but I am grateful! I took him to the doctor and he has a double ear infection........again. :( So both kids are on antibiotics.....again. I am hoping this time it will kick it out...plus I lysol'd my entire house down. Take that germs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment