CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 9

Let me start by saying....I have FAILED this challenge. I haven't done it everyday but I am going to keep going just for the heck of it.

Day 9- Your Friends

I have a lot of great friends. Some of which I don't speak to as often as I'd like but I have a best friends who are always there. Of course Leo is my best friend. He is my love , my best friend and soul mate. I tell him everything and I am lucky enough to get to share forever with him.

This is my bestie Amy. She is the person I call for everything. We have been friends for about 5 1/2 years and although we have been through sooooo many ups and downs, it has just made our friendship that much stronger.

This is Rachel. We have been friends for almost 10 years. She was my matron of honor and I was her maid of honor in her wedding. Her daughter is my God child and we have been there for everything from the births of our kids to each others weddings weddings. 

Mae is my other best friend. We haven't been friends as long as Amy or Rachel and I but we have become close over the past 2 years. I met her when I started dating Leo. She is dating Leo's younger brother, so not only is she my friend, she is family too. I'm lucky enough to live less then a half of a block away from her so if I ever need anything it's really easy to get to her lol.

Aside from these 3 lovely ladies, I have many other amazing people in my life. Some have been there for many years, others for just a few years, but I am lucky to be surrounded by such great people!


0 comments:

Post a Comment