CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1.....again

I saw something about a 30 blog challenge and thought...oh this would be fun. I even started the 1 st entry and then realized what I was getting into and deleted it. As the days went on it was asking some very personal things, that I do not wish to share so I found a different one...something fun and upbeat! :)

So here goes:

Day 1: Share a recent photo and fifteen facts


Fifteen Facts About Me That You Don't Already Know

1. I hate wearing jeans and I change into sweat pants of pj's as soon as I come home.

2. I am scared of heights and tight spaces

3. I don't really like chocolate unless it's dark chocolate and even then I can only eat a little bit.

4. My favorite food in the whole world is Pizza.

5. The one place I would love to go is to Italy.

6. When I was young I had a serious obsession with pigs.

7. My passion is dancing and I danced for 21 years and gave it up after I had Caden, but now I just started again.

8. I have a hard time listing things about myself.

9. I hate mess, even though my house is always a mess!

10. I love Glee and crime shows like Law & Order SVU & Blue bloods.

11. I love to eat bake cookies

12. I love to write, even if my grammar isn't perfect.

13. I love to read but I can't name my favorite book because I have so many

14. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing. I love love love it. Especially the end where the ever so handsome Patrick Swazye wrinkles up his nose. *sigh*

15. I am madly in love with my husband and I consider myself lucky every single day! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment