CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge- Day 4

Day 4- Your Parents

My Parents & Alanna

My parents names are Ivan and Mary, they have been happily married for  30  years.  My dad is 30 years older then my mom so growing up i was often asked if he was my grandfather. I never minded though because my parents are great people. My parents would do anything for anyone. My dad is the smartest man I know, and he is completely self taught. He's the cook in the family, I think I can only remember a hand full of times that my mom ever cooked.

I was pretty lucky to have both of my parents home when I was little. My dad retired when I was born and my mom only worked part time for a while on and off. My mom was always very involved with everything. She went to every school event and every field trip. My parents are great and I am really lucky to have them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment