CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

It has been a crazy couple of days. Yesterday we had our church picnic and afterwards we went to my parents to swim. We had a few friends over and we had some crabs. At some point Caden decided he wanted to try and swim and went under and injested some water but he seemed fine after a few minutes. Well after we got home, the kids went to bed and he started coughing and wheezing, so I gave him his inhaler but he continued so we ended up in the emergancy room. I was scared because I have read about "dry drowning" and with his asthma I was concerned and I always say better safe then sorry. After 5 1/2 hours of sitting at the hospital we were finally able to come home. It turned out that he was fine and the inhaler opened up his lungs enough to treat him. Thank the Lord. I was really worried. He looked so bad and he couldn't talk or breathe. My mom came up to the hospital with us so I wasn't alone and Leo stayed home with the kids. It was an eventful night. I didn't get into bed until almost 6, so I have been running on E all day. Thankfully I have an amazing husband who got up with the kids this morning.


Tomorrow is Madison's first day of Kindergarden! She is so excited but it's really only the orientation with parents. Then Wednesday and Thursday is a half day and Friday is her first full day! They do a graduale entrance because its such an adjustment! I'm looking forward to it. Caden starts 2 days a week next week. He will go Tuesdays and Fridays from 12-2:30. He is ready to go, he cried when I told him tomorrow wasn't his first day too. I guess this means I'm going to have to start getting to bed early to get Maddie off to school. blah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment