CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

School Time!

Madison had her first day of Kindergarten yesterday! It was only a half day and a half day today but she starts full days tomorrow! She loved it, and she looked adorable! The best part of her going to her new school is, she has two cousins and two friends already at the school, so it works out for days that I need someone to take her! haha. I'm really enjoying being home with the other two but I do miss Maddie too! She was so ready she just said "Bye mom!" and went on her way, I on the other hand was fighting back the tears all the way home! I can't believe my baby is going to school already! She is getting too big too fast! I have a meeting for Caden's preschool tonight, and he will start next Tuesday. He asks every day when he gets to go to school.

The best part of it all is I am feeling more energetic now that I am forced to get up to take Madison to school. Instead of just lying around all day I am motivated to do things. Today we are watching Sesame street and hanging out but I was able to get the whole house cleaned the last few days. It's great! I feel so much better and I'm in such a better mood. I noticed I'm not yelling as much. Who knew? Poor Alanna woke up with a fever and is a bit fussy. I hate when she is sick but I love the cuddle with mommy time!

This weekend we are taking the kids to the Iron Birds game...their first baseball game!It's Leo's company picnic and it's a crab feast so that will be nice too. It's going to be so much fun to spend the evening as a family. We don't get to do that often, since the kids are gone on the weekends and Leo works nightshift. The kids are really excited about it. Maddie has been asking to go to a baseball game since she watched opening day in Pre-k last year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment