CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where has the time gone?

First let me start off by saying.....Where the heck did August go? And welcome September! I haven't had much time to keep up with this since school started. Saturday we took the kids to Leo's company picnic at Ripkin Stadium. They LOVED it....everyone but Alanna , that is. By 9pm she was ready to go home to bed. We had crabs and cotton candy and lemonade...everything you need for an awesome picnic. Not to mention after the game they had pretty much the best fireworks I have ever seen. Better then the 4th of July, hands down! Sitting there watching them with my husband and kids was just one of those moments where you feel incredibly blessed and thankful for everything God has given me! I feel so lucky! It was a great night!

Sunday night Leo decided it would be fun to "camp out" with the kids. So we set up the living room with sheets and made a tent, and slept in our sleeping bags. It was pretty great. We watched movies all night, Caden lasted until about 10 and Madison made it until 12 and then knocked out.
Camping Out with the kids

We had a cookout on Labor Day, and Tuesday was Caden's first day of Preschool. He did great! They had 1 hour with parents yesterday and Friday is 1 hour with just them. He didn't really pay me much attention the whole time I was there so I think he will do just fine! He is pretty independant.



I can't believe it is already Wednesday! Of scourse schools are closed AGAIN tomorrow, so they only went 3 days this whole week. I think it's crazy to have school closed so much so early in the yeat but what can you do? We leave in 3 days for our trip and I am so excited but also nervous because I haven't been away from the kids this long before! I'm going to miss them so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment