CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Those Kind of Days

Today has been one of those days. Of course nothing got done today. I planned to go to the bank, go to the store, take the kids to the library and go for a run with the dog. None of which did I do. I woke up and it was raining and then there went all of my ambition for the day. The kids, of course drove me crazy today being all cooped up inside. And the dog just topped it off because she was getting into everything. So I did what all good moms would do...put them to bed early! Now I'm sitting here eating left over pizza and watching bad Lifetime movies. I can't wait until September when all of my shows start back up.

Here are a couple of pics of the kids today being silly:


0 comments:

Post a Comment