CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Countdown Begins....

I finally got things done today. Yesterday was lame, I sat around all day because it was raining. I actually got up and went to run errands and took a run with Molly. I enjoy that 45 mins of me time (even if it's with the puppy.) It feels good to be exercising again. Since school let out and I was working at the camp, I just wasn't able to fit it in. I hate that Leo is on night shift but on the flip side, I like that I can run errands or walk the dog during the day and not have to drag all of the kids out.

On another note...there is only 24 days until our first wedding anniversary! I'm excited! We are leaving to drive to Fl. Saturday morning, so we can set out on our cruise to the Bahama's on Sunday. A whole week alone with just the 2 of us. It will be complete bliss! Of course Leo is upset to be missing the first Monday Night Football game...which just happens to be the Raven's game. I have a feeling he will be trying to find it on one of the tv's on the ship, so I will have to find something to entertain myself for those few hours. Oh well. I'm not really sure what to expect but I can't wait! One of the wonderful momma's on Justmommies.com made me this gorgeous siggy for my anniversary :




I'm pretty sure my kids woke up extra early and ate 3 lbs of sugar. Yesterday I mopped the floor because the dog got into the fish food and somehow it all ended up stuck to my floor. So this morning Caden, goofing off at breakfast dumps his entire cup of juice on the floor. So once again I had to mop. The at dinner he knocked Madison's entire cup of juice on the floor....so again ,I had to mop. It seems like my life consists of screaming and arguing children and mopping the kitchen floor. But I couldn't imagine it any other way...although I really would prefer less mopping if possible. I just don't see that happening in the near future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment