CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yesterday the kids and I took a nice long walk with Molly because it was beautiful outside. The only problem is about 5 mins into the walk the whining started...go figure. It's just one more piece of evidence that my kids are not getting nearly enough exercise. We made it through the walk by singing songs, playing Dora and I spy. They loved it! Not to mention they were angels for the rest of the night...with the exception of Alanna who I like to call "fingers." She is in to everything! I think she is going to give Madison a run for her money. Maddie was my terrible two's child, every time I turned around she was into something. Alanna is so much like her in some ways but she has these puppy dog eyes that she gives you when you tell her "No!" It's the cutest thing but man do I think we're in trouble! I think I'm going to take the kids to the park tomorrow and finish reading Harry Potter And The Chamber of Secrets. This way everybody wins! The kids get exercise, and I get tired kids and to finish the book!

Alanna's Puppy Dog Face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment