CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Storyville

The kids and I met up with my cousin Laura and her son today to go to the park. We packed a lunch and let the kids play but it was so hot we had to leave. Laura told me about this place called Storyville at the library, it's set up like a town and it is so cool. It has a baby garden for infants and crawlers, a toddler area set up like an island, with a light house and everything. They have a play post office, grocery store, theatre, house and construction zone. The kids had a blast! The house was 2 stories...I wish they had cool stuff like this when I was a kid. The best part was, it's free! I want to take Alanna tomorrow to play since I just took the big kids today.


Caden's hanging out in the "living room"
<>
Maddie playing in the kitchen


gardening
Maddie the ticket taker
Add caption

0 comments:

Post a Comment