CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sick , sick and sicker

The past few days have been less then lovely! Yesterday I came down with some type of nasty stomach bug. I spent most of my day and evening in bed or the bathroom. It sucked to say the least. My wonderful husband stayed home from work to take care me and the kids. Thank goodness, I'm so glad he did otherwise I 'd have no idea how I would have made it through the night. It was awful! I spent most of today in bed also but I am feeling better and I am able to finally eat!

Of course about 3pm Leo started complaining of his stomach hurting, but he had to go into work anyway since he stayed home last night for me. Then about 7:30 Caden started crying with a belly ache and fell asleep out on the couch. In the meantime Alanna exploded so while I am cleaning her up Caden projectile vomits all over my hallway and bathroom floor....just missing the toilet by a mile! Needless to say I am not feeling 100% and having to clean up severe baby poop and puke is not my idea of a good night. I wish Leo was able to get off early tonight, I have a feeling it is going to be a long night. I guess it's what you would call another day being mom. Oh how wonderful!

On a much better note, Congrats to my cousin Terry who's wife had a baby today. Almost 2 years ago this spring they lost their precious little girl to SIDS, and now they have been blessed again with a little boy. Congrats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment