CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

slacking

I can't say enough, how happy I am that the holidays are over. They are always so hectic, not to mention school is out and the kids are stir crazy stuck inside for those 2 weeks. But school started back yesterday and order is restored to all. The only problem now is I have no desire to cook or clean! I just can't bring myself to get up and do it. My house is still a disaster and we have been eating spaghetti and pizza for the past 2 days.

We went to my mother in laws from Thursday to Sunday and it was a nice get away, but now I'm too lazy to do anything. I have been playing The Sims 3 for the past few days and boy does it suck you in. I actually had to make myself get off of it because the kitchen needed to be cleaned up and ever inch of floor in the living room was covered in toys. What a wreck! So now I am getting ready to put the kids to bed and catch up on my DVR. I guess I should stay off of the game since I'm completely addicted lol. I just hope I gain some sort of motivation tonight or tomorrow because my house is gross and I have a ton of laundry to do. *sigh*

ETA: I meant to write this earlier when I posted but I am a total scatter brain. Leo and I discussed it and we decided not to move just yet. We think that 90 days just isn't enough time to find the house of our dreams and go through the process of buying it, plus he is having second thoughts about the commute to work. I'm a little bummed but right now I know it's best for us. It will give us another year to save money and decide and pray about where we are suppose to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment