CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11

At this very moment it is 11:11 on 1/11/11. How cool is that? Well I think it's pretty darn cool.  Today must have been my lucky day, I got my motivation back. Since I have come back from visiting my mother in law, I haven't been able to muster up a single drop of energy to clean my house. It was pretty disgusting. I had baskets of unfolded clean clothes, piles of dirty clothes....everywhere, and don't even get me started on my bathroom. ICK! So tonight I finally was able to get off of my butt and clean. Sunday night Leo helped me clean the kitchen, which by the way was also quite gross. He even mopped the floor since my back was hurting. That is a job in itself , considering we have bumpy white linoleum. Whoever had the idea of covering the kitchen in that must have been on something! It's horrible to keep clean. Anyway, my upstairs is finally clean, the laundry is put a way and the dirty clothes are sorted and in the process of being washed. Pretty productive evening if I do say so myself.

I even managed to make my famous chicken pockets for dinner. Did I mention that I also have not cooked in a week? They are my fav!


So all in all today was a pretty productive 1/11/11. Oh and it is snowing like crazy right now, our first real snow fall of the year!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love having days like that. It's a good feeling at the end of the day, isn't it? ( but now that I think about it - I haven't had a day like that in a long time). I need to get some of that energy you talk about - lol

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my (in)courage post. Im excited to join your cute blog. I look forward to getting to know you better thru the blog-o-sphere!

Retail Therapy Lounge said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - following you back.
www.retail-therapy-lounge.com

Post a Comment