CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tis the season

For sickness.... We have all been fighting this for the past few weeks. Madison has had everything from a double ear infection to Strep throat. Now Caden has a ruptured infected ear drum, a viral infection on his face and an infected finger. And guess what....I woke up yesterday with Strep throat. Let just say, I don't handle it as well as Madison. The only thing I feel like doing in crawling in bed and sleeping. Which is exactly what I have done all day.

 I took myself to patient first today because I woke up and could hardly breathe because I felt like my throat was closing. One look and the doctor said "ew , that looks terrible. My guess is strep." sure enough that's exactly what it was. He gave me some antibiotics and told me to get the chloriaseptic spray to numb my throat. So I have been popping, pills (the antibiotic and ibuprofen) and spraying like crazy. And after a nice long afternoon nap, I am at least now able to swallow.  I hate this time of the year. I can't ever catch a break, if it's not the kids, it's Leo or I. Is it spring time yet??

0 comments:

Post a Comment