CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog Slacker!

I have been a total blog slacker lately. Sorry. Things have been crazy busy around here and despite the 1 recent day of snow it has been beautiful outside. So I have been doing what I could to be outside! I am so ready for Spring!



We had a "grownup weekend" this past weekend with some friends. It was wonderful!! We went to Deep Creek we 4 other couples. We had so much fun!!A whole weekend with no kids and no responsibilities. Staying up late and sleeping in, pure bliss! We were going to go snow tubing but when we got to the ski resort they were sold out so we went on the ski coaster instead.








We also added a new addition to our family.........
Meet Snickers! She's our new Guinea Pig.

Molly (our puppy) reeeeeallly wants to get her. She has been sitting in front of the cage since we brought her home and is whimpering. She is driving me crazy. I'm not sure if she is just curious or really wants to eat her. lol Either way I am going keep Molly away from her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment