CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

And We Move Forward...

Things are moving forward in the house hunting. We went Friday and Sunday and I fell in love! We found the perfect house for us. I LOVE it. We put the contract in today. Please pray that everything works out accordingly. I am so excited about it. It is a split level, 5 br 2 bath. It is enough room for all of the kids to have their own , although we will be putting Alanna and Maddie together until she gets a little older, since there are only 3 bedrooms on the first floor and the other 2 are on the second. But we have a lot of much needed space. Fingers crossed that they accept our offer and we will be homeowners very soon!

On another note; I am not sure if something is in the air tonight but the kids and the dog are driving me crazy! Madison has been whining for the past 2 1/2 hours over everything! The dog has been NON STOP barking all afternoon, which is not like her at all! All I know is I am on my last straw and in about 5 minutes they are heading to bed early, otherwise I may unravel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment