CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blessed

I was going to post about the kids fun with sensory stuff today but I came across this song by Selah I Will Carry You and it was so beautiful that it brought me to tears. It was written for a beautiful little girl named Audrey whose  parents were told that she would not live. Her father is Todd Smith from Selah and her mom is Angie Smith whose blog I have been following since I heard of her story. Which you can check out here Bring The Rain. She has been through so much and is such a mighty woman of God, just reading her blog was so encouraging, and I encourage you to check her out.


Tonight as I sit here and my kids are asleep in their beds I can't help but feeling this overwhelming sense of blessings. I have these three amazing little people that call me mommy, a husband who makes us his whole world and a God who is All Powerful and All Mighty and calls me His daughter. What more could anyone ask for? Of course things have not always been easy, I have been through so much to get to this place in my life and I have battled (and still battle) with depression and anxiety. But I feel like those things that were so bad in my past were lessons learned for my future. I have learned how to be a better wife, mother and person thanks to the circumstances that have come to pass. I live with no regrets and it feels amazing to be right here, where I am, right now. And I couldn't ask for anything more then that.




On a side note, the kids made it home safely last night....or should I say early this morning and I am so happy to have them home!










0 comments:

Post a Comment