CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

It's July!





IT'S JULY! I know it's actually day 2 but I can't believe it's July already. Boy this year has flew by. Camp started last week, well for the councilors. The kids started today. So far it seems like we have a great group of kids, I think it's going to be a fun summer. I know Maddie has been looking forward to it. I've been meaning to post for the past few days but I've been so busy with camp and everything, I've been so worn out.

Last week ballet started for the girls and I signed Caden up for soccer. Saturday I helped throw a baby shower for a friend and so now after having something every single weekend in June, I am finally starting to relax. Although, instead of sitting here I should be folding the 5 loads of laundry piled on my bed and baking 4th of July cupcakes for my campers tomorrow. We're having a 4th of July party for the kidssince Wednesday is Independence Day.Tomorrow I will post about the cool sensory stuff we did with the kids when they came home from Missouri, but now I will leave you with a few pics from ballet class and Leo's company picnic (they are just of Alanna because the kids were away for it)






Leo's company picnic:


I LOVE this pic

Leo's picnic:

























Being silly

Alanna made a friend


She jumped in clothes and all




Dance pics:

Pretty Ballerina

Sisters 

Ballerinas

Caden and Alanna...I love this pic.



I am really looking forward to this being a great summer...I just hope it lives up to my expectations.






0 comments:

Post a Comment