CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

February



I have been terrible with keeping up this year. Things have been less then exciting around here , other then my best friends engagement. We went dress shopping today, which was lots of fun.

Valentines day was nice. Leo and I went out for a very much needed dinner, where he gave me a beautiful Pandora bead for my bracelet. Then to see The Vow, which wasn't all that great but Channing Tatum is easy on the eyes so it was worth it.


Oh and my ex husband is moving to MO. Which I can't say I will miss him....at all....but Maddie sure does. She was really upset when she came home last night. I explained to her that it was OK to be sad and that she can still talk to him whenever she wants. My heart breaks for her because she really looks up to her dad. Caden doesn't quite understand yet because he is so young but I'm sure he will once everything settles. The good part is I will get more time with the kids now. Co parenting is tough to say the least, but I'm glad I have an amazing support system with Leo because he is such a great daddy.

On the media front, which is old news now but Whitney Houston passed away. It's definitely a tragic loss to the music world. She had her demons of course but she had an amazing voice that will be missed. I love this quote and she sure lived up to it.



And that is enough with the rambling tonight. I didn't really have anything worth writing about but I felt the need to update.


0 comments:

Post a Comment