CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012- My New Years Resolutions


So today is the first of a brand new year. Which symbolically means you get to wipe the slate clean and start fresh. Although 2011 was a really good year for us (we bought our very first home), I am looking forward to whatever 2012 has in store for us. I, like many of the rest of the world have set goals for this year! So here they are; I feel like if I list them here , maybe someone somewhere will hold me accountable! :)


1. The obvious, the one that every person has.....lose 30 lbs (take better care of my body overall)

2. Have a closer relationship with God/ Read my bible every day

3. Stop cursing so much

4. Stop yelling at my kids as much, try to approach situations calmly

5. Go to the gym at least 4 times a week

6. Get on a normal schedule, go to bed and wake up at a decent hour.

7. Read 25 books (this is a goal that I didn't reach in 2011)

8. Spend less money/ Have at least 3k in a savings account by Summer

9.  Remove the drama from my life & not always have to be right.

10. Enjoy each day and make the most of it
(you never know when it could be your last)



So there it is, my 10 New Year's Resolutions! So far this year has been great, I went to Sonic for the first time with Janelle, bought 2 new books for super cheap on my Nook (The Hunger Games & Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close) & the Raven's made it to the playoffs! GO RAVENS!

and

0 comments:

Post a Comment