CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Playing Catch up...


The Girls
 Well since I decided to post in honor of Madison's birthday last time, I guess I should catch up with everything that has been going on. Last Friday we had a slumber party for Maddie's birthday, which I was sure I was crazy for doing, but she had a blast. She had 5 girls stay and we did crafts and played freeze dance. I gave them makeup and let them paint each other's faces lol. They stayed up until 2am....which I don't think Madison has ever been up so late but needless to say they were up bright and early Saturday morning.

On Saturday, she had soccer pictures so I was to drop her off to Wes by noon. Well the girls were outside playing, and she tripped and fell, face first into the back steps and busted her nose. So she had a swollen face and 2 black eyes for not only her birthday party later that day, but also for her pictures. Poor baby. Anyway we had her party and she had a great time so that's all that matters.

Today we made our way to the MVA so Leo can take his driving test. We went on the 4th and we didn't have all of the info we needed so he had to reschedule....which ended in a lot of drama and a call to the supervisor. But today we went back and he was able to take the test and HE PASSED!! With a perfect score! I'm so proud. I knew he wouldn;t have any trouble but it's so nice for him to finally have his license. So that's our update for now, I will leave you with some of Madison Birthday pics.....





pinata


Here are a few pics from the other night when we baked cookies..... you can see how pretty her face looks..




The cookies we made and decorated


0 comments:

Post a Comment