CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Caden!




My little man turned 6 today! I can't believe how fast time flies! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was giving birth to my little 8lb 6oz little boy. And now he is SIX! We had such a busy day, we celebrated his birthday at Skateland (Pirate themed) with some of our friends and family. In spite of a few bumps and bruises he did really well out there on the floor, and he had a blast! After his party he had a soccer game, and then he went with Leo to see the Baltimore Blast Championship game. It was quite the day!

Happy Birthday Caden, you are my pride and joy, and I love you more then words can express! You make my life so much brighter and I love being your mommy! I hope you had the best birthday ever!

Here are some birthday pics:
Birthday boy & Daddy eating pizza
Caden's awesome Birthday cake that his Godmother made

Time for cake!

Caden , Alanna & Maddie








Birthday skate

This one is blurry but you get the idea




0 comments:

Post a Comment