CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Updates & Lots of Pics


Slocum Lake



I know it's been a while since I've posted but Life has been happening. Dance recitals, family getaways, potty training and lots of kids has been keeping this momma busy. Not to mention summer is upon us and school is coming to a close. I haven't had much time for anything. So I'll give a quick update: Madison is about to finish up first grade with perfect report cards all year. Caden turned 5 in March and his graduation from Pre-K is June 5. I can't believe my baby is going a full day of school next year! Alanna is fully 100% potty trained!!!!! Daytime and night time! For those of you who are parents understand my excitement there. I've been buying diapers for almost 8 years straight and I am completely finished with buying them. Woohoo!

This past weekend was Memorial day weekend so we went to visit my mother in law in PA. The kids had a blast and it was nice spending time with the family since we don't see them often. We took the kids to Slocum Lake and cooked out on the grill and went swimming at the pool. It was a great time to get away from Baltimore for a while.

Anyway, here are some pics of the events over the last few months that I've slacked on. Enjoy!

I'm also on twitter now so check out my twitter button.




Caden's Superhero Party, March 17:
Super Caden


Daddy & Caden... Muscle Men!

Caden and his 2 buddies!

Caden's awesome Cake that his God mother made

the inside of the cake

Easter:

Alanna, Madison & Caden



Claire , Alanna, Lexy (my 2 nieces)







Our Dance Recital, April 15:




Our trip to PA:





My niece Hayden with Alanna




my nephew Ryan


Alanna HATED the water



0 comments:

Post a Comment