CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

I sat down to talk to Madison and Caden about the real reason we celebrate Easter. I was floored with how much they knew. Madison told me that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and we celebrate Easter because He rose from the dead! I feel incredibly blessed that my daughter at 6 years old can tell me about the love of Jesus!

How lucky are we that he was beaten, and crucified on the cross. And 3 days later has risen from the grave so that we can live for eternity!


Yesterday,we went to church and then to my moms for dinner. It was the perfect day, absolutely beautiful outside. The kids had a blast and we even got a nap in, lol. Here is a few pics from yesterday:










My nephews Devin,  Darron and the kids





0 comments:

Post a Comment